Saturday, 15 June 2013

It's my anniversary!

Hello all,
It's my 22nd anniversary today and here is the card that I made for hubby:



 
I bought the backing papers form Lidl ages ago and the hearts are Stampin up.  I used a Martha Stewart punch and my new eyelet tool on the tag.
 
 
I got married when I was 19 so now you know how old I am!
 
Here we are on our wedding day:
 

 
Sorry about the poor quality, I don't have a scanner so I just took a picture of a picture!
 
Sadly we don't look anything like that anymore
- age is a cruel thing!
 
Must dash now as we're off to get a takeaway.
 
Hope you have had a fab day.
 
Ta ta for now.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Eve

    Belated anniversary wishes to you and your hubby. I hope you had a lovely day celebrating.

    I love your card with all the hearts!!

    Have a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Lovely to see your wedding photos! And this is a lovely male card!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Love your card :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...