Saturday, 12 July 2014

Less Is More - Take two!

I'm back with my second post for the Less Is More challenge:

Here I used a leaf stamp from Inkylicious and sentiment from Clearly Besotted.

I have one more idea in mind which I will have a go at unless someone else thinks of it first!!
This was a great challenge to think outside of the box and I enjoyed having a play.

Just before I go here is a picture of my youngest son taken on Thursday night (he is on the right).
It was his school prom and him and his mate arrived in this car - cool or what!!
So that's my share for today - thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely evening.
Eve x

11 comments:

  1. eve this is a fabulous idea... Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great, fun card Eve!
    Your son looks very cool!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of two cool dudes Eve, and what a fun LIM card. Got me giggling here, it ought to be a winner!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not talking to yourself! I love your card with the cute caterpillar who chewed a hole in the leaf. And your son is just adorable! I'll bet you have to lock the doors to keep the girls out! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another superb idea Eve and a super cool caterpillar.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL what a clever idea Eve, love this!
    Yes that is one cool car
    Thanks for getting inky with LIM this week
    Anne
    'Less is More'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your caterpillar, I too wanted to do a caterpillar but I didn't have the ink colours I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Don't they suddenly look all grown up with a suit on. Loving your card idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the caterpillar :) Helen T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your quirky card and the hole is fab too !!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...