Monday 1 April 2013

Welcome baby Archie


My nephews partner has just had a little baby boy and they have called him Archie - Congratulations to you both!


It's the same story because it is for someone special this card took me all afternoon!
I followed Sketch Saturday sketch but just couldn't seem to get it looking right. When I added 'Archie' I tried to make it look random because if I don't it's never straight but I think it doesn't look  random enough!! Also I tied to make the embossed bit look like a quilt cover but I'm not sure that it does.   Does anyone else beat themselves up or is it just me?!

I have just had a delivery from the lovely Lizy (Lizys house of cards) of Stampin Up goodies.
That is where the elephant is from. I can't wait to get stamping with the rest of my stash!

Must dash so little time and lots to stamp!
Ta ta

Challenge:
Sketch Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...