Friday 10 May 2013

Birthday Girl

Good evening all - a very late one for me YAWN! ( Computer updates ) Yawn again!

I bought this Wild Rose Studio 'Birthday Girl' today and just had to use it. Isn't she cute!



 
I used Wild Rose Studio DPs and a sheet of kraft paper. I also used stickles on the candles. I had to wrap some twine around the top and bottom because my papers weren't straight! At least I owned up to my mistake - covered it up yes but owned up!
 
Now you might be shocked now but I haven't used any Glossy Accents - there is hope for me.
 
If only I had added a Happy Birthday sentiment I could have entered more challenges but I was too tired. Tomorrow is another day and more challenges await!
 
I think it would have been nice if this 'Birthday Girl' was given a name. Anyway enough waffling must go to bed!
 
Ta ta for now.
 
Challenges:
 
Sketch Saturday  follow the sketch  ( 18 hours left )
 
The Ribbon Girls challenge  add a button  ( 1 day left )

1 comment:

  1. I bought this little girl a few weeks ago .. .. she is gorgeous!!!

    What? No glossy accents?!?! LOL!!!

    Your comment on my blog made me smile because I was contemplating glamour dust or glossy accents for my bubbles and thought of you. I opted for glamour dust for speed!! LOL!!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...