Tuesday 11 June 2013

Posy trio

Good afternoon bloggers!

Not a bad day weather wise - better than forecasted. Always a bonus when it doesn't rain!

I popped over to my local craft shop this morning and came out with things that weren't on my list Ooops!

I always think that buying crafty things is good for the soul, in fact it should be free on the NHS!

Today's card is Posy trio from Lili of the Valley. I also used their For you circular sentiments.


Inside the card:

 
I have coloured them with Promarkers.
 
Hope you are having a splendid day and thanks for visiting.
 
Ta ta for now.
 
Challenges:
 
Lili of the Valley challenge  Use a sentiment  ( 19 days left )
Passion for ProMarker challenge  Inspired by a Fairy-tale  ( 6 days left )  Now I might be off the mark here but I thought it could be 'Goldilocks and the THREE BEARS'  If I am disqualified  then I understand.


5 comments:

  1. This is fab Eve! Such a sweet card! I love how you've cut the middle one out...really effective! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eve!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting, you are so sweet & funny! Yes, the prices are correct & I look forward to you stopping by the store!!
    Love your card too, it's too cute!
    Hugs
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I think your Card is great. I love the Design and the cute Bears. Thanks for joining us at PFP tjus week. Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve,
    This is adorable, Such cute bears & I love your wonderful design. No you're definitely not disqualified, this is fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Eve, such a gorgeous card! So clean and simple and I love how you've used the cutout for the middle bear! =)

    Thanks for entering our 'Use A Sentiment' challenge, good luck!

    Erica
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...