Monday 24 June 2013

Rosie with ice-cream

Hi there,

today has been surprisingly nice weather wise - the sun actually came out!

I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it. Isn't she just so cute!


 
She is from DigiStamp Boutique and is only £0.95 on special offer.  I have coloured her with Promarkers and the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl.  The papers are We R Memory Keepers - Travel Light.
 
Hope you likey!
 
I have had a Stampin Up and Lili of the Valley delivery today so I think that I will go and have a private moment!!  Isn't it just sooo nice having new goodies.
 
Well ta ta for now.
 
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly  'Hot Hot Hot'  ( 13 hours left )
DigiStamp Boutique  use a DigiStamp Boutique image  ( 5 days left )
Stampin for the Weekend.  'Anything goes'  ( 10 days left )
Sketch Saturday  'A sketch by Jen' I used number 257  ( 3 days left )
Passion for Pomarker challenge  ' Use 5 or more flowers'  ( 13 hours left )
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Awww such a cutey Eve! Love the colours and the papers :) Enjoy playing with your new stash! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous eve.i love sweet rosie and your papers and flowers are stunning.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image. Love the papers you have used. Have fun with your new stash. Thanks for joining in with the Floral Fantasy Challenge at PFP this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, that is a cute image! You've coloured it beautifully too. And yes, new goodies is the best! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...