Monday 10 June 2013

Tilda with Cowberry Muffin

Good evening all.

My computer is hopefully all fixed now thankfully - new systems to get used to though. Still here I am with a Tilda card:


Why it's called a 'cowberry' muffin I do not know!

I have used SB Floral oval die and coloured with Promarkers.

Hope you have had a lovely day and thanks for popping by!

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday  Follow the sketch ( 4 days left )
Crafty Friends Challenge Bingo board - I used Pink, Gems and die cut  ( 3 days left )
Marvelous Magnolia  Anything goes ( 2 days left )
ABC-challenge  O for open  ( 3 days left )

5 comments:

  1. Eve this is so sweet.

    Love the pink candy strip card.

    image is great.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and elegant card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful simple card, I love it :) Your image is coloured beautifully, great job!

    Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the clean and simple look, gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...