Tuesday 30 July 2013

Funtime Rosie baking

Can you believe this it must be a record four posts in one day!
I think that I may have to go and lie down in a dark room!

This is 'Funtime Rosie' from DigiStamp Boutique baking some cakes:





I thinks that maybe she might scoff a couple of those choc chips before they go in the cakes!

The background paper is Papermania 'the little cake shoppe' and the sentiment is Pink Petticoat.

So that's it for today hope you liked my cards.

TTFN

Challenges:
DigiStamp Boutique July ( 20 hours left )
allsorts challenge 'Kraft it' ( 2 days left )
Sketch Saturday Follow the sketch ( 2 days left )

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Eve, love the cute image matched with the fab paper. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Kraft It challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image, such a sweet and pretty card Eve :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and sentiment Eve. Great papers too. Love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet Eve! It's making me hungry lol!
    hank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...