Wednesday 9 October 2013

Craftwork cards 'Goody Bag'

Hello everyone.

Hope you are well and had a good day.

I've been a bit lazy for today's card - no stamping or colouring.

When I went to the Exeter craft show I bought a Craftwork Cards goody bag and it had lots of lovely things in it - die cut paper bows and paper flowers, butterflies, ribbon, candy dots, card blanks and DP. Here is my first play with it:



I used my own card blank and embossed it with dots EF and distressed the edges of the paper.
Isn't it nice sometimes just to put a card together rather than stamping?
 
So that's it for today, I would like to enter this card into   Friday Sketch Challenge  .
 
Thanks for stopping by - TTFN
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...