Friday 1 November 2013

More baubles!

Hello everyone - it's Friday Whoooo Hoooo!!

A short and sweet post for me today as I am running late AGAIN!

Here is my card for today:




I punched out some circles from snippets of white and silver card and covered them with sequins then used a Stampin Up modern label punch to make the hooks. ( I scored and made a hole in them ) So that's it!

I hope that you have a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by. TTFN

Challenges:
Less is More.  'String or Twine' ( 3 hours left ) I used silver twine.
Pixie's Snippets Playground  'Use snippets' ( 18 hours left )
A little bit crafty  'Sparkle and shine'  ( 26 days left )

8 comments:

  1. Sweet and simple indeed. A great idea with the sequins. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve! Thanks for visiting me and leaving such a nice comment - hope you will continue to come calling!!
    Welcome to the Playground too....great baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how clever Eve - great result! Fast and brilliant!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness me whatever has everyone been saying. Its all lies honest injun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hugs Mrs A. p.s. It's all that Parsnips fault.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time!
    This is so lovely and twinkly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great ideas here...Love how you used the modern labels to make the hangers!
    Great use of snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous love the sparkle of the sequins! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this month, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card - just brillliant lots and lots of sparkle and shine.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Toodle Pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...