Saturday 4 January 2014

Homemade

Good afternoon all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that's not too late!

I think that I need to baton down the hatches tonight as there is more bad weather on the way - eek!
I feel so sorry for those poor people who have been flooded as it must be horrendous.
I plan to stay in and craft :)

Here is a card that I made yesterday with my new Penny Black set 'Homemade':




 

I coloured it with ProMarkers and added Glossy Accents and Stickles. The papers were a lovely FREEBIE from Pink Petticoat.

There are lot's of lovely images on this stamp set so I'm sure they will all get used.

Must go and get the tea ready now - thanks for stopping by. TTFN.

Challenges:
Penny Black Saturday Challenge  'New'  ( 27 days left )
Simon Says blog Challenge  ''Something new'  ( 3 days left )
Passion for ProMarkers   'Include a sentiment'  ( 2 days left )
allsorts challenge  'Free and easy'  ( 5 days left )
A Creative Romance  'Something new'  ( 12 days left )

7 comments:

  1. This is a totally gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eve

    Loving your card. The perfect image for those papers!

    I hope you had a good Christmas and wish you all the best for 2014.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning Eve.Gorgeous design and image and i love your lemon colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Eve! I love the glossy accents and sparkle. It makes me want to make something lemony. LOL Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something New!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love your new stamps!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...