Tuesday 14 January 2014

Love

Hello land of blog and all you lovely bloggers!

I won't mention the weather as it's yuk, so best not look out of the window.

Mr postman still hasn't delivered my craft goodies and I am getting very impatient!

Today's card is made for the  Clearly Besotted Challenge where the theme is 'Love':

here it is without the flash
and with the flash

items used:
Clearly besotted 'Full of surprise' for the hearts background and stamped 'you' , 'Butterfly wishes' for the butterflies
chipboard letters, gems, tag punch, eyelet and string from stash.

Clearly Besotted have just had some lovely new stamps released but silly me wasn't quick enough and in the blink of an eye they were gone :(
I think that they are due back in stock in February so I will have to wait until then.

So that's it from me, thanks for stopping by - TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Eve - love the shine on the letters xxx Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Eve. It has a lovely vintage feel to it x Thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...