Sunday 25 May 2014

Less Is More 'Die Cut'

Good evening all!

I hope that you are having a lovely bank holiday weekend. Shame about the weather here - very heavy showers :(

Still perfect crafting weather and here is my card for today:

I used:
LOTV Nitwits 'Candles & Cake' paper
Britannia Dies for the Happy Birthday
Die- Namics 'Blueprints 8' (stitched square)
Gems from stash

This was a little fiddly to get the Happy Birthday back into the die cut!

I probably should have chosen a darker paper to make it pop more but I wanted some paper which had Happy Birthday wording on.

So that's my card and criticism for today!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely rest of the long weekend.
Challenges:
Less Is More 'use a die cut'

7 comments:

  1. Fabby card Eve! I love the inlaid diecut :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely car and I think it's perfect colour 'pop' s perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've used this happy birthday die. Very stylish, and well worth all the "fiddling". xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effect with the Happy Birthday Die EveThanks for taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Eve.... it must have been quite fiddly inserting all those tiny pieces!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eve what a great take on the challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this technique Eve
    Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...