Wednesday 3 September 2014

Beach Huts

Good evening all.
Just a quick post from me as the GB Bake Off has started and I don't want to miss it after last weeks 'ice-cream' fiasco!!
Here is todays card:


The image and papers are from Pink Petticoat which I coloured with Promarkers and the hessian is from my stash.

I would like to enter:
Less Is More challenge  'I do like to be beside the seaside'  2 days left.
Papertake Weekly  'Anything goes'  5 days left.

Thanks for visiting today and hope you enjoy the rest of the week.
Eve x

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I see someone else who loves pink petticoat.
    Great image isn't it and I'm loving the burlap! Fab!
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve I love this image, printed it off to use for this challenge but then never used it, yours is fab and the hessian works really well for the seaside!
    Forgot to record GBBO, must watch it on catch-up!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card... it's a fab image which looks terrific mounted on that burlap!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hessian is a brilliant touch and perfect background for your sweet beach huts, Eve!! Thanks for playing at LIM!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...