Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter!

Good evening and Happy Easter to you!

Here is my card to share with you today:


Isn't she  tweet sweet!!
 
I used:
Pink Petticoat image and papers
Promarkers
Marianne Craftables dies
Stickles
Pearls and feathers from stash
 
The weather has been lovely here in Devon today - about time too!!
Tomorrow I plan to put up my new walk-in greenhouse so that I can grow some veg - wish me luck!!
Oh and I might buy another chicken to add to my two ;-)
 
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a lovely Easter Weekend.
Eve x
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday  follow the sketch. 6 days left.
Pile it on challenge  'Easter/Spring'  12 hrs left.
Creative Inspirations  'anything goes'  3 days left.
Allsorts challenge  'Easter'  5 days left.
Papertake Weekly  I chose colour theme 'Pastels'  2 days left.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Eve, how nice to meet you, I wanted to pop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, I very much appreciate it and it's great you are now following me, I too have joined you today, I've just had a quick scoot around and you make some lovely cards, I'll be back and leave you a comment as and when you post.
    Thanks again, hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect Easter creation Eve, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Eve! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little guy! The circle die is also really cool - haven't seen that design yet. I love the way you used the feather as the element that goes across the focal image in the sketch. Super unique. Great creativity and we are so glad you chose to play with us at Sketch Saturday - please join us again soon. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...