Tuesday 16 April 2024

Penguin shaker card

Good evening from what was a beautiful sunny (but a very chilly) day in Devon,
Today's card is a shaker card:







I used:
Gingerbread Lane background paper by Jennifer Ellory
Clearly Besotted sentiment
Promarkers
various sequins and Stampendous Frantage shaved ice
Penguin stamps, dies and tree dies from Amazon

Challenges:
as you like it challenge. favourite-cute-or-floral-and-why. (2nd entry) I definitely favour cute cards as I think they make people smile and they are more fun than floral cards - I also have far more cute stamps than floral!



So that is a head start on my Christmas cards for this year, hopefully I can keep it up and there won't be a mad dash later in the year!

Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment if you do!

6 comments:

  1. I am completely in love with interactive cards. I saw your card on blogs and had to come by and see what it looks like in real life.It is just awesome Eve, I love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve, I hope my comment shows up been having a bit of blogger trouble. Love your cute card and now you have one in your stash and it's only April! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge and telling us why you like cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snow scene card using those cute penguins, Eve. Fab non traditional colour scheme and I love the shaker element too...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute penguins and the non-traditional Christmas colors you chose are great! If you add our challenge graphic for this month's theme, you could be in the voting for a prize! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little penguins!! Your card is adorable!! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Craft Creations!
    Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute scene. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...