Friday 30 August 2024

Penny Black - Frolic 3972K stamp

Today's card is Penny Black:



I used:
Penny Black Frolic 3972K stamp
Promarkers
Craft consortium 'bright blooms' papers
Pink Petticoat digi sentiment (very sadly retired 😭!)
SU punches and gems
The works stitched dies
ribbon, liquid pearls and Stickles

Challenges:
as you like it challenge . favourite-colouring-medium-and-why? this is an easy one for me its Promarkers because they blend so well and they can give a bold or soft coloured image.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Eve! This is adorable. That little image is so sweet, and everything goes so well together. What a darling card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! These cats always make me smile. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Eve and lovely colouring … it’s a very cute image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the I love Promarkers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Eve! Great colouring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! x Nikky, Polkadoodles x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...