Friday, 8 May 2026

House Mouse Flowers

Hello and happy Friday! I have made a House Mouse card today:




I printed this image off a long time ago but I think it was from the House Mouse decoupage CD rom. 
I then cut it out on my scan and cut and layered the images with foam pads. My papers are Make & Create 'Spring time'. The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat (sadly closed) and I finished off my card by machine stitching around the edges and a corner punch.

Challenges:
as you like it challenge -favourite-sketch-layout-and-why? - this is my favourite sketch for a House Mouse decoupage card because I try to focus on the main image. I like to stitch around my finished card and add corner punches (which is a handy way to cover up wonky stiches!!)

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


                   

5 comments:

  1. The colours in your layers match those in this adorable image perfectly,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card. And I like the corner punches and stitches!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card love all the dimension! Thanks for sharing your card with HMFMC. DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, Eve! I love how you colored everything in so softly, and the dimension that you gave the mice and the flowers is really nice! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...