Friday, 5 June 2026

House Mouse Gruffies card

Hi there crafty people!  I have made a Gruffies decoupage stepper card today:






As it is a rather dull day today I decided to take a Photo in my light box but I never think that it turns out very 'Light' at all!! Any photography tips would be very welcome!

I used:
I think it was the Joanna Sheen  Gruffies  and happy hoppers CD rom
Make & Create paper
Glossy Accents
sequins
corner punch
Pink Petticoat sentiment (sadly closed)
Memory Box Jolly Bumblebees dies


Challenges:
as you like it challenge -favourite-sentiment-and-why? I usually like a Happy Birthday sentiment because I would like the recipient to have a very Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.



13 comments:

  1. A colourful fun card, many tanks for sharing another at Allsorts Birthday challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and I love the addition of sequins.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The colors go perfectly with your honey bear. Love the fold too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us and celebrating our Birthday at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card - love the bee embellishments. I also use a light box for photos. Once I've uploaded the images to my PC I then adjust some of the settings like brightness and exposure in Windows Photo.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab stepper card, a fab colour combination and love the little bees. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Gruffies image and card,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card love all the dimension! Thanks for sharing your card! DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Great image and I love your embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a Gruffie and this one is so cute. Decoupage is such a great effect and always looks so good. I love the bees that you added. As far as light I have the same problem at times. Sometimes opening the blinds or turning on more light will help. I literally had to re-take a picture of a card 4 times this week because I couldn't make the sentiment readable. It was a pre-printed label. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card Eve :-) I do love Gruffie and this image and decoupage arre gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great step card, and I absolutely love your cute little bear! Thanks so much for joining us this fortnight over at CRAFT Challenge. We hope youʻll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super "sweet" card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...