Friday, 24 July 2026

House Mouse Sweet Friend Card

Hi there, it was finally cool enough for me to spend some time in my craft room today - Yay!
Here's what I made:






Joanna Sheen House Mouse Decoupage CD Rom (I think!)
Craft Consortium Bright Blooms papers
Pink Petticoat sentiment (sadly closed)
corner punch, brads, ribbon
my sewing machine to stitch around the edges
my scan and cut machine

Challenges:


Thanks for visiting!







12 comments:

  1. A great summery card,the mice are enjoying playing with the fruit as well as saying it,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, always love to see what those little House Mousies are getting up to, lovely dimension from the decoupage.
    Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love decoupaged cards. They are so pretty. I've only made one. They are a lot of work and well worth it. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love House Mouse. Lovely card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card, Eve! I love how well you colored this design, as not to take away from the detail in each image. That strawberry crate looks so realistic. Great card all around! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect summer card! Love this image. Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet House Mouse card. I love that you made it 3 dimensional. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Love the dimension you've added to this sweet summer scene. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love a House Mouse card and this one is great with all the layers.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the dimension you've created with this decoupage pieces, it's a fun and cute card. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always those mice are all enjoying themselves. Another great House Mouse card!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too love Housemouse and they look like they are having such fun! I also love decoupage. This is a great card with a fab sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...