Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Polkadoodles Back to School card

Hello there and welcome to another Digi Choosday challenge. Today's theme is back to school:




For my card I used the Cute Girl with stationary pens pencils pre coloured image and cut out several layers using my scan and cut machine. I also decoupaged a few things by printing the image a few times and fussy cutting them out to add dimension. The back to school sentiment is from the Graduation School Student ephemera download and I added my own script. My background papers are from the Udderly cute love and Bee Buzzy stripes. I added a strip of washi tape for the tape measure and some brads. Finally, I finished off my card by machine stitching around the edges.

This cute girl looks so excited to be going back to school - something I never was!! Sunday night Scaries was definitely a thing in my house growing up!


Challenges:



Thanks for visiting and good luck in entering the challenge.

                     



7 comments:

  1. Great layers and an adorable image,lots of lovely embellishments too,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve, this is such a sweet card! I love the Polkadoodles design. I also really love how you cut it out three times and mounted it that way. That’s such a great look. I will have to look into those scan and cut machines. They sound amazing! Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flipping heck Eve
    You are as bad as the stores in town. No sooner do the kids break up than they are selling school uniforms for going back LOL!!! (Mine grew so quickly over the summer break I always left buying stuff until the very last minute)!!!
    But joking apart .. .. .. .. your card is great! I love all the layers (and of course all the hearts).
    I never liked returning to school after the summer holiday .. .. I always found something good to do just before going back and I always wished I had found it at the start of the holidays!
    Enjoy your weekend when it arrives
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card for when the kids go back in September. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really lovely card. All the details just add to the main image of the little girl.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card - they look very pleased with themselves!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...