Wednesday, 8 July 2026

Polkadoodles Bella Bear with lots of Parcels

Hello crafty friends, it's time for Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge and the theme is Christmas:




For today's card I used my Scan and cut to cut out the adorable Bella Bear with lots of parcels pre coloured image. I mat and layered it onto some brown and white card to make it pop. Then I fussy cut and layered lots of elements with foam pads to add dimension. I added Glossy Accents and glitter pen to make it sparkle. The background paper is Christmas paper patterns 2 which I die cut with some stitched square dies. The sentiment is from Bella Bear Christmas greetings set. 

Thanks for visiting and good luck if you enter Digi Choosday!



Challenges:


                        

13 comments:

  1. It's super cute! Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable layered image with a full sentiment and gorgeous papers,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely details on your gorgeous card, and a great sentiment too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve
    A really beautiful festive make .. .. .. I love your layout and gorgeous layered image very, very much. Everything ties together so perfectly.
    Also ... wow!!! What a wonderful new header to your blog. It is fantastic. Apologies if it has been changed for a little while. We have been away for a few days to re-charge our batteries.
    Enjoy the weekend when it arrives.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so adorable! Sweet teddy bear and love the collage design and dimension. Wonderful details! Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's July Anniversary Challenge. Happy to have you play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love all the decoupage layers and this image is precious. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we look forward to seeing more of your shares soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card. Loving all the papers & that sweet image is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card with lots of layers and a nice layout.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely layering! Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining the current challenge at The Christmas Kickstart with Lynn and me. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eve, this Christmas card is absolutely adorable — Bella Bear looks so sweet with all those parcels, and the dimension you added with the fussy‑cut layers and foam pads really makes everything pop. The glossy accents and glitter give it such a festive sparkle, and the stitched background paper frames it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the colours used in the background. And I love the layered look to Bella.
    Your blog is looking great too!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable, and lots of deminsion....great job! Thanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/ACA

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...