Saturday, 29 August 2026

Gruffies Birthday Card


Hi there! Today I had a lovely time in my craft room creating this card:


As I printed the image out a long time ago I 'think' it was from The Gruffies & Happy Hoppers CD.
Lilac paper also from the CD. Striped paper from Pink Petticoat (sadly closed).
Sentiment from Polkadoodles
Ribbon, gems, corner punch and my sewing machine to stitch around the edges.

as you like it challenge -favourite-wild-animal-and-why? - one of my favourite wild animals is the bear because they are so powerful but also so gentle with their cubs.
little red wagon challenge- anything-times-three. hopefully my three lilac flowers count at the top of my card but if not please delete me!

As it's been such a wet day ☔ here in Devon my craft room was the best place to be!

Thanks for visiting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...