Monday 13 May 2024

Happy New Home for Jules!

Hello there and welcome to my blog. 
I made todays card to virtually send to my lovely blog buddy Jules who has just moved house!





I used:
Penny Black stamp 'Home Sweet Home' 1747K
Promarkers
papers from the Works
sentiment from The lovely studio (very sadly closed )
MFT blueprints 14 dies

Jules is such a lovely person and she makes the most amazing cards - which cause my bank balance to rocket when I NEED to buy all the products that she uses!! She has just moved house and I am hoping that she will be back crafting very soon.
Wishing you lots of love and laughter in your new home Jules.

Thanks for visiting and please leave me a comment if you do!

                                                                    



Challenges:


8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT Penny's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely sweet design. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve

    Ahh .. .. bless you Eve!!

    Thank you so much for your lovely words and your beautiful virtual card. I love it (and of course the little hearts).

    Sorry I didn't see it sooner. It took us a while to get our internet up and running again and to allow ourselves to just spend time doing something other than changing our address everywhere and moving boxes from one place to another!

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love and thanks again
    Jules xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww - a lovely new home card for the lovely Jules. Purrfect!

    A kind thought - and a little kindness goes a long way. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww super cute, Eve. Love the little kitty, framed by that gorgeous rose paper. I agree - Penny Black stamps are the cutest, aren't they? Thanks for the visit to my blog, and your lovely comment. It gave me a much needed boost this morning when I read it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...