Saturday, 27 June 2026

Happy Birthday Have Fun!

Hello there and happy Saturday! I won't mention the weather 🌞🌞😎 phew but it is HOOOOOTT!!
I have a House Mouse card to share today:




It doesn't look like anyone is having fun here - poor mummy mouse has got her hands full!!!
Although the little mouse blowing bubbles seems to be enjoying itself !

I used:
Joanna Sheen House Mouse Decoupage CD rom
LOTV sentiment
my scan and cut machine
Glossy Accents and glitter

Challenges:

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


                    

11 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the decoupage look and pretty colors. Thanks so much for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decoupaged House Mouse bath time scene,it made me smile,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun love the momma mouse trying to keep her babies clean! Thanks for sharing your card with us! HMFMC DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a funny image. Love your card. I see one House Mouse is escaping, one is caught by the tail and one is being scrubbed. I really love the decoupage look. It's so great. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Eve :-) such an adorable image and I love the decoupage, so much dimension! Absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the optional water theme! :-)

    Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They don't look like they're enjoying family bath night at all! Great fun though.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun fun image- wish I knew about HM when these CD's were available! Lovely scene and pretty coloring on this card. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eve
    Gosh, she certainly has a job on her hands bathing all those at the same time.
    A really fun and pretty finished card. Love all the layering.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo
    Hope my email arrived ok. Have been having problems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card that made me smile.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favourite house mouse images. A great card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...