Sunday, 14 June 2026

Happy Hoppers Happy Birthday!

Hello and happy Sunday! 
Its a scorcher of a day here in Devon 🌞 and I have made a House Mouse card:




I used:

I think that it was from Joanna Sheen's The Gruffies and Happy Hoppers CD for the image and sentiment.
The papers were from an Etsy download called 'Country Cottons'.
Glitter and Glossy Accents.
Corner punch, gems and ribbon
SU punches for sentiment
craft card and my sewing machine to stitch around the edges.

Challenges:

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


                         

14 comments:

  1. Sweet Happy Hopper!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun image! I love that he's thrown all the candles aside and just got stuck in to the cake LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Happy Hoppers are so much fun. This is a cute card. I really like the papers and the glossy accent that you used. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the card design and papers. Pretty glittery cake too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Eve :-) I love this little happy hopper and the papers and pastel colors are gorgeous!
    I am loving your garden flowers too, beautiiful!!

    Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super Happy Hopper image,it made me smile,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. You may be interested in our DT call. For more info: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Eve
    Such a great card with all of those layers and fun image.
    All the cake around his mouth made me smile. It doesn’t even look like he could wait for the candles to be lit - he has just chucked them and delved in LOL!!
    Hope all is good at your end.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card. Lovely image, papers and I love the added sparkle.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the use of craft card with this image. It goes so well with the shade of blue for the papers and image. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suspect he is enjoying that. It looks delicious.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely design in soft pastel colours. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to stay in and create a card on a hot hot day! Adorable Bday card and the soft colors are so pretty! Thanks for joining in the challenge at House Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet birthday card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your lovely project with us.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...