Hi there crafty friends.
It's time for another Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge and today's theme is shopping:
I made a stepper card with the ever so cute Winnie Fruit Punch 'Shoes & Shopping' download. After cutting out lots of elements I mounted them onto black card. I finished off my card with some black gems. I'm not sure if I have overdone it with today's card as it seems to have everything but the kitchen sink! A little too much do you think?!
challenges:
as you like it challenge -favourite-colour-combo-2-colours-why? - I like pastel colours normally but today I have gone for pink and black to make it pop!
a cut above - A/G using a die - I used a circle die and the stepper die
Thanks for visiting and good luck if you enter Digi Choosday!

A beautiful feminine card with fantastic elements for anyone who loves to shop, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! Love the colors and how the black matting enhances the pink. Wonderful step card! Thanks for sharing with the June Challenge at A Cut Above. Happy to have you play along.
ReplyDeleteEve, I love your stepper card! I don’t think you overdid it at all. I especially love how you mounted the images on the black paper. It really makes it pop. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteGreat design. Thank you for sharing with us.
ReplyDeleteJocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
I think it's perfect! If you're going shopping you might as well have a spending spree LOL!
ReplyDeletePamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
Awesome card, and I love all the interesting elements! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your creativity with us.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Pink and black definitely work well on this gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely card - looks like one of my shopping trips!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT