Tuesday, 11 August 2026

House Mouse Jingle Bells!


Hi there! I have a House Mouse card to share today:



House Mouse Decoupage CD rom
my scan and cut machine
Dovecraft Little Red Robbin paper
LOTV sentiment
Glossy Accents and glitter



Thanks for visiting!







16 comments:

  1. The house mouse images always raise a smile,a fun card,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve
    Look at all of those layers!
    Definitely the perfect sentiment.
    I think you might be doing better with your Christmas makes than I am at the moment. I am well behind schedule!
    Hope you are having a good week.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Eve, just look at them! Such a cute card - I do love a bit of decoupage. Thanks for joining Stepahine, Lauren and me at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge this month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Love these little mice dancing with the bells. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely House Mouse to please us all.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely House Mouse to please us all.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Eve, I have always loved this House Mouse image and the decoupage looks amazing!! Absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, made me smile!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Christmas cards and add decoupage to that and that makes it perfect. This is very cute. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card, I love the decoupage layers. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fun card from those little meece! You're getting a lot of use out of your Scan N Cut machine.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. quelle adorable scène Eve, ces mignonnes souris sont si adorables, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun little image! Such a cute Christmas card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at HMFMC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, what an adorable image and the multiple layers (literally) make it stand out! Awesome contribution to the FRIENDSHIP challenge at Christmas Kickstart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an adorable little holiday duo ... thanks for joining Jo, Lauren and me (Stephanie) for the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...