Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Polkadoodles Sparkle Unicorn

Hi there, welcome to another Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge. Today's theme is Unicorns so here is what I made:








For today's card I used the ever so cute Sparkle Unicorn Gift of Love pre-coloured image and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. The sentiment if from Birthday Celebration Party sentiments and the papers are from Love Birds Valentine. I finished off my card by stitching around the edges and adding corner punches, stars, gems and a rainbow embellishment.

I hope you like my card and good luck entering the challenge.



Thanks for visiting!







1 comment:

  1. This little Birthday Unicorn is precious, and a great card design too. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...