Monday, 28 September 2026

Penny Black Lovin' Flowers

Hi there! I have a Penny Black stamped card to share today that I don't think I have used before:


Penny Black rubber stamp 'Lovin' Flowers' 1037K
Promarkers and some coloured pencils for the grass!
Stamperia backing papers
Lucy Cromwell sentiment
Gems, ribbon
My sewing machine to stitch around the edges (which is definitely improving - not so wonky now!)
as you like it challenge -favourite-sporting-activity-and-why? -like Annette I am not very sporty, but I do love gardening. I think this is a good way to keep fit and is so enjoyable when you stand back and see all of your hard work - never ending though!



Thanks for visiting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...