Hello crafty friends, it's time for another Digi Choosday challenge and today's theme is Friendship. Here's what I made:
I used the very cute Rascal Racoon & Rusty Fox pre coloured image and added the sentiment from Winnie Daisy Greetings. I felt there was a lot of love between these two cuties, so I added 3 small, punched hearts! Next, I cut the image out and layered it with grey card using some stitched square dies. My background papers are from Fluffy Friends pretty papers set 1. I finished off my card by adding a piece of ribbon, stitching around the edges, and adding corner punches and gems.
Thanks for visiting!
Hi Eve
ReplyDeleteWhat a great finished card .. .. those little characters are so cute!
Hope you manage to rescue your Teddy Bo images.
Have a good day.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
A fabulous card,the raccoon and fox are adorable,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDeleteSweet image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Allsorts!
Very sweet Foxe's and perfect my our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us again.
ReplyDeleteB x
You can feel the love on the card. A lovely image.
ReplyDeleteCarol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
A pretty card and super cute image. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteI like the use of grey card with this cute image.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
The image on this card is adorable and it's a great sentiment too. A lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
I like how colourful this card is and the layout is really lovely.
ReplyDeletePamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.