Wednesday 12 November 2014

Penny Black 'Brightest Xmas'

Good evening lovely blog folk!!
I have a Penny Black Christmas card to share with you today:


Items used:
Penny Black 'Brightest Xmas' 2519K
Promarkers
Dovecraft Krafty Christmas papers
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Stampin Up word punches
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Glamour Dust
Snowflake punch and gem

So that's yet another Christmas card to add to the box - smug aint I!!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Eve x
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday  1 day left.
Penny Black Saturday   'All wrapped up'  22 days left.
Penny Black at allsorts  'Anything goes'  20 days left.
A Creative Romance  ''Winter Warmers'  1 day left.
Papertake Weekly  '2 or 4 legs'  5 days left.
I love Promarkers  'A Male Christmas'  5 days left.
Pixie's Snippets Playground  'use snippets'  2 days left.
Top Tip Tuesday  '3 or more papers' and my top tip is: to make my fairy lights sparkle on my card I dolloped blobs of Glossy Accents then added Glamour Dust while it was still wet - simples!!
11 days left.

14 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are these trio of chickens! They made me chuckle, I love them. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday, good luck and see you again soon.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaha, one of my fave images Eve! And I know a few playmates who would also love this card :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say - great tip about sparkling up the lights :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card using the sweet PB image Eve, pretty colours as well.

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love the glitter and fun image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image, super fun card Eve. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb Wanted to let you know Sketch Saturday is having a DT call this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute - love those Christmas Chickens! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Christmas card, great image and design! thanks so much for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute and gorgeous with a little sparkle.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, what a fun and cute holiday card! i love the glittery ornaments! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card - fabulous image and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous image and fab layout.
    Thanks for joining the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this month.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us for the November Penny Black Challenge!

    Ha! This really makes me laugh...such a funny image! I do hope you will join our new December challenge too!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you better go check out the PBSC blog Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...