I think it was printed from the House Mouse Triple CD Rom (it was a while ago that I printed it!)
Background papers from the works Pastel paper pad
Sentiment from Pink Petticoat (sadly closed)
Glossy Accents
Glamour Dust
resin flowers
Ribbon
corner punch
gems
Thanks for visiting!
A beautiful fun image,thank you for joining in at CD Sunday Plus
ReplyDeleteJust caught your great card before going to bed. Fabulous bubbles.
ReplyDeleteCarol XX
CD Sunday Plus DT
A gorgeous card with lively colours and a great image.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Super cute card Eve :-) the image is such fun and I love the colors and shimmer on those bubbles!! Absolutely gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
Your card is beautiful! I love the bubbles. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
ReplyDeleteGoodness- this is just adorable! I love your coloring and the sparkle on the bubbles is awesome! This is sure to put a smile on the recipients face! Thanks for joining us in the HMFMC!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you managed to enter this card before the challenge closed. It’s very pretty and the pinks all go together really well.
ReplyDeletePamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.
This is adorable, Eve! Love the sparkly bubbles.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card, Eve. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art and talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I love seeing your wonderful creations and hope to have you join us again soon.
ReplyDelete