I decided yesterday that it's been a long time since I stamped and coloured an image, so this was the card that I made:
All of the papers were leftover from my previous card.
Penny Black cling stamp 'Sew Much Fun'
John Next Door Haberdashery Pins & Things Dies
Stitched square dies
Promarkers
ribbon
my sewing machine to stitch around the edges
Pixies snippets playground - must use snippets - here are the snippets that I used from my previous card:
Mr Blogger is not letting me download my snippets photo - I will keep trying!
I'd forgotten how relaxing it is to colour an image so more stamped cards to follow!
Thanks for visiting!
Hi Eve
ReplyDeleteLove this "pretty in pink" card. The image is lovely and your embellishments are perfect.
Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse later. xxx
Yes Eve, photo upload is yet another Blogger issue to go with the reading list one, so hope they sort it all soon. A gorgeous card and lovely feminine feel, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.
ReplyDeleteB x
One of my fav stamps and you've coloured it so beautifully. Your layout really complements it too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Eve. My Mum had a sewing machine like this and I remember her making many wedding dresses on it. I’m not sure she would have been too keen on having an army of mice helping her! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
What a fab card and colouring and love the pin cushion . Thanks for sharing at Passion for markers love your layering
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this! Your coloring is wonderful and I love the paper-piecing too. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Eve, love the cute image and the gorgeous papers you have used.
ReplyDeletePat xx
Hello Eve, This is such a cute card and adore the little sewing embellishment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card. Love the paper pieced fabric. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful pink card and your little sewing mice are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
Pinky
Hi Eve
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this little beauty. I love it!!! I wonder why? LOL!!
This is a really lovely creation and your paper piecing is the perfect finishing touch!
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
A gorgeous card. I love the stamp and the fabulous shades of pink.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Lorraine x
Adorable image and wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing your creative project at The Paper Funday Challenge, we appreciate your participation.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Stunning card, so much gorgeous details.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and beautifully coloured.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
Helen x
DT