Tuesday 12 March 2013

More Penny Black


Good evening Bloggies!!

I am a day ahead of myself today - I keep thinking it's Wednesday - strange!
I have had another chance to 'play' today, so I have tried to get a few cards under my belt. I have found that if I make a card for a specific occasion it NEVER goes right. But if it is just playing it turns out ok. Gggrrrr!!

A bit of a weird colour combo for this one - I took the colours from the heart paper and this is what I came up with -


It is a Penny Black image with glossy accents on the balloons (not that you can see it in this picture!)
The challenge that I would like to enter is   sketchsaturday .  I love this one as you don't have to think - what do I put where.  As I am still quite a newbie card maker this really helps.

Hope the colours aren't too garish!
Ta ta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eve

    I love sketch challenges too .. .. as you say it takes so much of the decision making away LOL!!!

    Great image and one I love to colour!

    You asked about my fonts. Some of the ones I use are from a purchased download of loads and loads and others have come from Fonts4Free and The Font Palace.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...