Saturday 20 January 2024

Snippets playground celebration

Hello there and happy Saturday!
Todays card is for a special celebration over at Pixies snippets playground. where Di is celebrating 12 years of running the challenge of using all of your snippets.





I used snippets from my previous Penny Black card and coloured with Promarkers.
I first saw this stamp over at the super talented Janes blog - thecraftbucket. But I cheated and actually bought this stamp from that big company beginning with A where we get everything from! Now I wouldn't advise anyone to buy this stamp from there as it is clearly a 'nock off' stamp and is not very good quality - lesson learned!!

Congratulations to Di and Sarn who make the snippets playground a fun and friendly place to visit.


Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do!  


7 comments:

  1. Such a fun and sweet image and lovely colours! Thanks for joining in my challenge at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you’re not pleased with the quality of your new stamp but I gotta say the card you’ve made with it looks FAB!

    Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Meet you in the treehouse later for a hot toddy. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Eve - a 'Mouse Party Conga' - what fun! I know what you mean about unbranded stamps being inferior - but they did the trick here for you!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so cute! Love this image and your colouring is fab. Love the purple and yellow together - such a great combo! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Eve. The image is so much fun and your colouring is perfect. I love your papers and the die cut paper 'strings' look fantastic (my mind has gone blank as to what they are called lol!). Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable group, and a wonderfully fun and festive card. Love the yellow! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's adorable, Eve. I hear you about the unbranded stamps, especially the sentiments, they are often so tiny and inferior material. But your stamp looks great (since I'm not comparing it, I don't know the difference). I buy dies from there a lot. And it's too bad they didn't have the real PB stamp because I've bought a few PB's there too. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...