Sunday 11 February 2024

Penny Black card T.L.C

Hi there and happy Sunday!
Today's card is a made with a Penny Black stamp:


I used:
Penny Black T.L.C 3924K
Promarkers
Sentiment - Papermania Christmas in the country
Papers - Papermania Country Life
Die-namics Blueprint 14 dies
Glossy Accents
Stickles 
SU gems

Challenges:
Stamping Sensations. February-challenge. animals, birds and creatures /AG
As you like it challenge. favourite-digi-or-physical-stamps-and why?  Mine is physical stamp because I love the ease of just stamping an image without getting the computer and printer out. I think my love of stamps came from a toy post office set I received as a child! I loved inking those square stamps up 😄

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do!

                                                                       

10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, beautiful colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Eve, I love the stamp and the touches of glossy accents make the hearts pop.
    Thanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this sweet card at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute and sweet card, love those PB hedgehogs that have care of the love plant :) Beautiful colouring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet Hedgie card, Eve! Fabulous colouring of that sweet image, great paper choices and love the Glossy Accent details...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable Valentines card using the sweet PB Hedgies, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges (also a perfect fir for Allsorts).

    I'm totally with you on your choice of stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and so beautifully coloured. I like how you have framed it too. Unusually and interesting. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and for joining in with the theme this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable stamp and fabulous colouring and I love the card design..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love Penny Black stamps/critters and this one is very cute. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the touch of Glossy Accents!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...