Thursday 13 June 2024

Suspenseful music

Good evening from a very cold and damp Devon day - I thought it was supposed to be June?!

Todays card is a Penny Black stamp:





I used:
Penny Black Suspenseful Music 2372K stamp
Promarkers
Kaisercraft frosted papers (which are actually Christmas papers so don't look too closely at the words!)
Glitter card, Stickles and gems
label maker for the sentiment

Challenges:
as you like it challenge. -with-or-without-words-and-why. this is an easy one for me - definitely with words because without words or a sentiment I don't think it looks right and you want the recipient to know why you sent the card!
Simon Says stamp Wednesday challenge bright and cheerful - I'm hoping that my gold glitter card makes this card bright and cheerful but if not please delete me!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do! 
        
                                                                     

5 comments:

  1. A fun image and lovely in monochrome. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! You can't beat Penny Black when it comes to cute critters:) Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eve, this is such a fun and happy card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...