Friday 13 September 2024

LOTV thank you card

Todays card is made using a LOTV image which I bought in their recent sale:



I coloured the image (LOTV little friends rabbit with daisy … but I made it into a sunflower!!) with Promarkers and used craft consortium bright blooms papers. The sentiment is also LOTV and I added some ribbon and gems.

Challenges:
as you like it challenge. favourite-to-layer-or-not-and-why? this is a very easy one for me - definitely to layer. I love lots of layers and can't seem to master the clean and simple look.

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do!

4 comments:

  1. This is SO darling, Eve. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I really appreciate you playing along and hope that you'll join us again soon. Have a wonderfully creative week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful and such a cute card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
    Crafty Catz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, such sweetness! I love it! Your card gave me the biggest smile when I saw it in our Double D Sunflower gallery. Thank you for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is darling, Evie! What a cute, cute image, which you've colored perfectly. Thanks so much for linking up with Double D Challenges. I wish you the best of luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...