Sunday, 5 July 2026

Penny Black Long Kiss!

Hi there and happy Sunday! 
I thought it's been too long since I used an actual rubber stamp and coloured it it in so I reached for my beloved Penny Black stamps:



I used:
 Penny Black Long Kiss! 3338J rubber stamp
Promarkers
Papermania Henbury Lane papers
SU label dies
Stickles
Corner punch and dots
My sewing machine to stitch around the edges
Amazon 'LOVE' unbranded die ( which is getting it's first outing! )

Challenges:
(mine is the LOVE die)

Thanks for visiting and I hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

                

10 comments:

  1. Can't go wrong with a PB stamp Eve, such as pretty card and you've definitely got summertime vibes going on. Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping challenge, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't lost your talent for coloring, Eve! You did a great job with this classic hedgehog stamp and I love the way you framed it and added it with the filigree love die to the pretty pp! And go you for adding real stitching! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable image Eve and a great card! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!
    Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.......this is so sweet. I wish I had more Penny Black stamp. The red rubber is the best. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Eve. The pink is so bright and fun, and your design is fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday challenges. I'm super grateful to have you join us and share your talents with us. Please stop by again soon. I'm already looking forward to it.
    Karen L
    @karenletchworth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card, Eve! I love all of the delicate elements in it. Perfectly “lovely” card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fancy LOVE die, the selective coloring looks great on it! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challlenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luvvvvvvely card and image:-) A card full of the joys of summer and love. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping and our summertime theme this month. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so cute - a fabulous card.
    Thanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...