Monday 11 February 2013

Love grows on trees

Here is yet ANOTHER  Digi Stamp Boutique image - I really am getting my money's worth! Well in for a penny in for a pound.

I am actually quite pleased with this one - Shock. I think the sparkles liven it up a bit.


I would like to enter this into the Digi Stamp Boutique challenge :
http://digistampboutique.blogspot.co.uk/p/document.html

Being new to this blogging game I have only just figured out how to enter the correct post link rather than the whole blog - duh!

Ta ta for now

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eve

    Simply gorgeous!!!

    I love that tree .. .. might need to add it to my collection. You have showcased it beautifully.

    Found the heart!! LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Eve...thanks for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition again... Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...