Thursday 28 February 2013

Very sad news :(


You may remember a while ago that I had to take one of my chickens to the vets. We tried injections and 2 lots of antibiotics - well, she went down hill and I had to take her back to the vets yesterday to have her put to sleep.Sob, sob. I know it's only a chicken but I have looked after her for nearly two years and she is more like a pet to me. Very sad.
Well I do know that she was cared for and pampered!



Tonight's cards are Paper Smooches stamps again  - sorry!




Which one do you like the best?

Ta ta for now

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eve

    I am so sorry to hear about your chicken :-(

    I think anything we look after well for so long becomes hard to part with. I still miss the hamsters from when the kids were little. They were so cute with their little paws

    Loving all of your cards .. .. but if I HAD to choose a favourite it would be the last one.

    I think it is the pearls that swing it.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...