Tuesday 8 October 2013

White Christmas!

Hello everyone,

here is a card that I made for the Less is More challenge where the theme is 'White Christmas' and the colours are white on white.




I used:
 a Hobby Art stamp with SU Marina Mist ink, Fluffy Stuff and Glamour dust and a Tonic die.

Hope that it is 'less is more' enough!!  I always think that there is a fine line between putting enough on the card to make it look like you have bothered!

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by. TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Love all this twinkle, it really looks like sparking snow!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet card eve
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...