Sunday 27 April 2014

Perfectly Penned

Good morning all.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend - shame about the weather. Who stole the sunshine?!

Here is my card for today which I thought would be good for a male!:


I used lots of snippets of card which have been embossed ( saved from a previous card ). Then I punched the ends with SU hexagon punch which saved measuring or die cutting. The sentiment is SU 'Perfectly Penned' stamped with 'Soft Suede' ink pad and the card base is SU 'Crumb Cake'.

I hope to squeeze in some craft time today after I've done some dreaded housework! Wouldn't it be so nice to have a cleaner...cook....gardener....laundry service............etc..,etc.,   sigh!

Thanks for stopping by today - TTFN.

Challenges:
Pixie's-Snippets-Playground  'use snippets' ( 6 days left )
Sketch Saturday  'follow the sketch'  ( 5 days left )

9 comments:

  1. Very nice great idea so hard to think of male cards x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design for a guy, Eve, and it would work for a girl, too, with pinks, etc. Love all those textures!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combo for a male card. Great idea on how to cut the banner tail using a hexagon . hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve

    A great finished card. Love all the embossing and the gorgeous colours.

    Have to disagree on the cleaner, cook, gardener and laundry service .. .. I would have to do some of the work before they arrived as I would be too ashamed to let them over the doorstep .. .. and what if they thought all my snippets were rubbish and threw them away (most people would)!!! LOL!!!

    Hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Eve, love the combination of colours and embossing! Well done on using up more snippets :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC use of snippets. This is a GREAT IDEA!.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty, love the different embossed strips. What a great take on the sketch Eve. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours and textures, and super happy birthday stamp.
    jean x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...