Thursday 24 April 2014

Sparkly Spring Butterflies

Hello everyone,
I hope that you are having a lovely day and the sun is shining wherever you are!

I have combined a few challenges for today's card and this is what I came up with:

Items used:
Clearly Besotted 'Butterfly Wishes' dies
Pink Petticoat papers
Very large circle punch
Stampin Up 'Basic Rhinestones'

So that's my share for today, thanks for stopping by. TTFN.
Eve x

Challenges:
Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge  'Glamorous Butterflies'  ( 14 days left )
Simon Says Stamp blog 'CAS'  ( 6 days left ) If mine is not CAS enough please delete my entry!
Clearly-Besotted-challenge 'Spring'   (12 hours left )

7 comments:

  1. Your butterflies are fine with their gem stone bodies. Giving off a lovely sparkle. Don't think I have seen a circle punch that huge before.LOl. Thank you for fluttering by #6. Hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean but perfectly done. Love the butterflies and the aperture. Works well with the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely spring card, Eve, and just fine for our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve

    Catching up at last!!! I feel like a blogland stranger at the moment.

    Loving your Spring butterfly card.

    Well done on setting up your new blog. Everything looks super fabby!

    Plus we get to put face to the name too!

    I hope your new venture is going well for you and you are having fun.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a simply gorgeous card, Eve :) Thank you so much for entering the Clearly Besotted Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! The floral apperture looks so pretty with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...