Sunday 19 October 2014

Bee-happy!

Good afternoon everyone.
I hope that you are having a super Sunday!

I don't know what is going on with the weather at the moment - a few days ago I was ready to turn the heating on and now it is very mild again. Weird!!

Here is my card for today:


Apologies for the photo overload but I couldn't decide which one to use!

Items used:
Pink Petticoat paper
Memory Box dies
Little Claire Designs sentiment
Glamour Dust

I cut the fish tail by hand which was quite brave! Also the bees are VERY tiny so were a little fiddly to put together (tweezers came in handy!).

Well I'd better go and clear the table ready for tea - oh how I would love my own craft room!

So that is it for today, thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Eve x
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday  'follow the sketch'  (I rotated it)  5 days left.
Pixie's Snippets Playground  'use snippets'  6 days left.
Less Is More  'Little Creatures'  5 days left. (I hope that I have left enough white/black space around my card if not please delete my entry)

17 comments:

  1. Nice card love the glittery bees x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card , Eve, and I just love the glitter trail between the two bees. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those twinkly bees Eve. Cute card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eve, I saw your sweet Bee-happy card over at the Snippets Playground, and zipped over for a closer look (and checked to be sure I'm in your followers list). Love the imagery and the sparkly flight trail. What an excellent use of some snippets, and I don't think you'll be 'talking to yourself'. There's some lovely folks at the Playground and I expect many will pop in to say how much they liked your card. Great to see you there, and hope you will come often, and also hope you'll have some time to come visit me occasionally too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the bit of sparkle. I'd like my own craft room too! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a super card Eve! Love those teeny bees and the hive is brilliant!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool Eve and love the bee hive against the black background
    so effective and striking.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like your bee hive card Eve. It was worth the fiddliness! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wonderful glittery bee design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that beehive Eve, this is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card Eve, I love your honeycomb papers and sparkly bees.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! You did a wonderful job on the beehive too. The wee bees are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love those sparkly bees, a great card.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card Eve. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card and I love all the glitter. Thanks you joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Eve

    Yes, if in doubt show them all LOL!!!

    Great card and I love the sparkly little bees very much.

    Thank you for your comments on my blog this week, very much appreciated. Plus thank you for your vote(s). You are very kind.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...