Sunday 12 October 2014

Little Puddings

Good morning all. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend.

A CAS Christmas card to share with you today:

 
Items used:
Clearly Besotted 'Little Puddings' stamp set
Liquid Pearls
Glossy Accents
A Black pen
Various inks
 

Not sure if I'm happy with the icing as it looks a bit messy :(
Anyway thank you for stopping by today and I hope that you find some craft time all to yourself!
Eve x
Challenges:
Less is More  'one layer, twice once more' 5 days left.
Clearly Besotted Challenge 'Christmas'   13 days left.

9 comments:

  1. Hola Eve.
    Sweet and yummy card, i like the colours and your icing looks like home made cakes, fantastic effect!
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Lim card Eve xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Eve, love those Christmas puds!
    Thank you very much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eve I love the 'messy' icing, it looks fab on the kraft, super creation!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our one layer challenge
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. ......... and they really look great together on that Kraft card !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The icing looks fabulous, Eve, looks really authentic! :) Thank you so much for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love those pudding Eve, great use of the stamp set ... I got that one too but not used it yet.
    Couldn't resist!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have made a beautiful card Eve

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the icing, fabulous card Eve.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...