Wednesday 28 October 2020

I'm Back!

Well hello there!
Did you miss me and have I missed anything in the land of blog?
I'm back after a very long absence with a Penny Black card:




I used:
Penny Black 'The Horror Team' 4089K
Promarkers
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Papers and images from Tesco that I bought years ago!
Glossy Accents and Stickles

Challenges:
Penny Black Saturday challenge  'Anything goes or too cute to spook'
Simon Says Stamp blog 'Layer it up'
I love promarkers  anything goes with an option of ribbon or bow

So that's it for today and I hope to be back soon.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Eve, a super card, such a cute stamp and lots of lovely sparkle.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!

    Great to see you are back Eve .. .. .. and pleased to see your Glossy Accents didn't dry up in your absence!! LOL!!!

    Great image set off beautifully with your purple glitter card! Love it.

    So happy you are back.

    Will catch you soon.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sparkle and cute image. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh its so nice to see you back in blogland, love this card its brilliant. Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dont they look like there having a fab time and thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers and good luck
    AuntySue

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Eve. I love the sweet PB image and your colouring is perfect. The glitter paper looks fab too. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x
    sorry if this posts twice but I had internet connection issues when trying to post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute looking card. THanks for playing along with us over at PFP last week. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...