Thursday 29 October 2020

Pink Christmas

Hello there!
I'm back today with a pink Christmas card which has no stamping or colouring:




Do you think I went over board on the glitter?!! 
I used the Stamperia 'Pink Christmas' pad which is filled with beautiful images and papers -BUT and there is a very big but - because the pad is double sided you have to choose which image you like the best and therefore not use the image on the other side  :-(   I found this a very hard decision and it felt like I was wasting the other side and not getting my money's worth. I don't know why it wasn't just printed like a normal pad and blank on one side.

I would like to enter October-rudolph-days-challenge where the theme is anything goes Christmas and Penny's paper challenges which is anything goes paper.

Thanks for stopping by today.


5 comments:

  1. Is it even possible to go overboard on the glitter??? Gosh this is beautiful! Fabulous layering and a stunning flower arrangement in the corner. A perfect pink delight! Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas cards are made for glitter, so no you didn't go overboard. Such a pretty card and scene. Thank you for joining the Rudolph Days Challenge this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo you can never have enough glitter and what a stunning design too, thanks for joining us at October's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eve . . . Good to see you back. Great layout and very glittery!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely glittery card. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog. DT Sirisha

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...