Tuesday 30 April 2024

Spring Joy!

Hi there, well the title of my post is certainly not about the weather!!!   💦💦💦
It is the name of my Penny Black stamp used for todays card:



I used:
Penny Black 'Spring Joy!' 2565J stamp
Promarkers
Papermania Happy Birthday To You papers
Buttons and flowers from stash
The Crepe paper dies are from The Greetery 
Now I did use my sewing machine to stitch around the edges but please don't look too closely because my stitching is atrocious!! In fact I did my best to hide it up and nearly didn't even post the card as I am so unhappy with it! After much faffing I think that I have sorted my tension out now - hopefully!

Challenges:
as you like it challenge. favourite-clean-or-fussy-and-why? this is a difficult one because I do love the look of CAS cards but I can't quite seem to master them... I always have to step away from the card so I suppose that I prefer fussy cards so that I can pile everything on!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and please leave me a comment if you do!

                                                                     

4 comments:

  1. I love this happy little bunny image and your sweet Spring themed card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty with all your pastel colours. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - love the die cut streamers!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pastel colour tones, great paper choices and super cute bunny image on this sweet card, Eve and I love your stitching and button details...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there,
thanks for stoppin' by.
I'd love to receive a comment to prove that I'm not talking to myself!
Thanks
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...